The EatMyRide Datafield is the most basic app for your Garmin device. It is suitable for a wide range of Garmin smartwatches and cycling computers. If your device is not compatible with the Widget or Widget Light you can still get the EatMyRide nutrition plan on your device with this app.
Which devices are compatible?
- Captain Marvel
- Darth Vader
- First Avenger
- Mercedex-Benz Venu
How does it work?
The EatMyRide Data Field app is the least advanced EatMyRide app for Garmin. It shows the name of the next product that should be consumed together with a timer. This timer counts down the distance or time until the moment that you should take the product. You cannot see prior or next products of your nutrition plan. Alerts are available for newer Garmin devices where Connect IQ supports alerts.
How to use
- First of all, make sure you have the Garmin Connect IQ app installed on your smartphone.
- Then you can download the EatMyRide Data Field here. Garmin puts your download in a queue. Sync your Garmin device until the Connect IQ app states that the app is downloaded.
- To activate the data field on your Garmin device, first open the menu on the device. Select Activity Profile and Add/edit a data field. Add the EatMyRide Data Field to one of your data fields by clicking consecutively Connect IQ and EatMyRide.
- Open the Connect IQ app on your smartphone. Browse to Manage device -> Data fields -> EatMyRide -> Settings and provide your EatMyRide credentials. Click Save to finish the login process.
- To use the nutrition plan on your Garmin, create a nutrition plan in the EatMyRide app and click Send to my Garmin. Synchronize your device in the Garmin Connect app until the plan is ready to start. This might take up to 5 minutes, because Garmin data fields don’t communicate instantly with the Connect app.
- If you want to receive alerts when you have to take a nutrition product, add and activate alerts for EatMyRide via Activity Profiles -> Alert.