The EatMyRide Widget is our most advanced app for Garmin devices. Check out here whether it is compatible with your device and how you can install it and set it up.
Which devices are compatible?
- Edge 520 (Plus)
- Edge 530
- Edge 830
- Edge 1030 (Plus)
- Edge 1030 Bontrager
Do you have another Garmin device? Check out our Widget Light or Data Field to see if one of those is suitable for your smartwatch or cycling computer.
How does it work?
This widget provides an additional screen on your Garmin device where you see the next nutrition product to consume, but also a progress bar for your drink bottles. In the menu you can see the complete nutrition and drinking plan and change the following settings:
- Turning alerts on and off. When turned on you will get a notification when it is time to consume your next food product.
- Turning confirmations on and off. When turned on you can confirm for each food product whether you have actually eaten it, so that you within the widget can keep track of you nutrition intake.
How to install and set up the EatMyRide Widget
- First of all, make sure you have the Garmin Connect IQ app installed on your smartphone.
- Then you can download the widget here. Garmin puts your download in a queue. Sync your Garmin device until the Connect IQ app states that the app is downloaded.
- Open the widget on your Garmin device by swiping down on the main screen. This will open the widgets and here you can scroll to the EatMyRide Widget.
- Open the Garmin Connect app on your smartphone and make sure it is connected to the device.
- In the EatMyRide Widget open the menu and click Login via phone app. Garmin Connect will prompt you to provide your EatMyRide credentials.
- Lastly, when you have created a nutrition plan in the EatMyRide app, click Send to my Garmin in the EatMyRide mobile app and click Download foodplan in the menu of the widget. You are now ready to go!